Sunday, June 18, 2017

Another "What-Is-It" Item

I bought these presser feet on eBay years ago.  I believe they were listed as Viking quilting feet.  Since Kathie is a quilter and the price was right, I picked them up in case I later ran across a Viking that they would fit.  I never did and now it's time to bid them farewell but I really don't know what they are.  I have Googled images for "embroidery foot" and "quilting foot" with no positive results.  Can anyone help?